1. Structural Engineering: A phased development incorporating 12 phase of construction of 3000 housing units comprising duplexes, maisonettes, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Design methodology incorporating reinforced concrete frame structure load, bearing structures and structural steel design for 20m high water tank. Structural design of sewer pumping station and all roadworks was accomplished.
The actual services involved the following; Design, detailing, preparation of working drawings and specifications for working drawings and bar bending schedules for all structural works.
2. Roads and Storm Drainage Engineering: 6m wide tarmac access roads with wide with associated Storm Water Drainage system over 6 Km. 10 ha tarmac parking area and associated footpaths 2m wide on roads and around buildings totalling to 136 ha.
The actual services involved the following;
1. Highway alignment design, traffic engineering materials & pavement engineering design and detailing.
2. Preparation of bills of quantities and engineer’s estimates for tendering.
3. Preparation of specifications.