1. Geophysical investigation of the dam site including electrical profiling, vertical electrical sounding.
2. Soils sampling of dam fill materials and laboratory testing of the samples to determine their properties.
3. Geotechnical investigations involving core drilling of 3 boreholes each 15m deep.
4. Calculations of the various design components.
5. Prepared of construction drawings for the 20m high dam, spillway, water treatment works, rising main and storage tanks.
6. Topographical survey.
7. Socio-economic analysis and updating of the Environmental Management Plan.