Supervision of the construction of the following items:
1. Lamu:8.5 km DN 200/150 mm steel transmission main; 225 m3 reservoir and office block; 9 km DN 315/90 mm uPVC distribution; Pumps and switchgear at the pumping station.
2. Hola: Intake pontoon and package WTP; 1.5 km DN 150 transmission main; 4 km DN 225/63 distribution; Pumps and switchgear at the pumping stations.
3. Malindi/Watamu: 11.5 km DN 300 mm steel transmission main from Kakuyuni to Gede and its extension to Watamu; construction of sludge drying beds for Malindi and Kilifi. The proposed site for the drying bed in Malindi is 20km away from the Kakuyuni Gede construction site.
4. Kilifi/Mtwapa: 13 km DN 300/150 mm distribution main for Kilifi; A 12.5 km DN 200/150 mm steel transmission main from Pangani to Mtwapa and a 500 m3 storage tank has therefore been proposed.
5. Voi: 4.8 km DN 200/150 steel transmission main; 100 m3 and 500 m3 reservoir and office block; 6 km DN 315/90 uPVC distribution; Pumps and switchgear at the pumping stations of Voi, Maungu and Itinyi.
6. Kwale/Ukunda: Replacement of pumps and switch gear; 5 km DN 315/110 mm uPVC distribution in Kwale 1.5 km DN 300 mm steel transmission main from Tiwi boreholes to Madgozoni tank; 19 km DN 315/150 mm distribution main in Ukunda; and Pumps and switch gear at Ukunda.
7. Mzima Hydropower: Reviews, reconnaissance surveys, and preparation of design and tender documents for Mzima Hydropower.